2 months ago, I fell into something. I think it was a pit. It wasn't a bad pit, it also wasn't a deep one. And yet, I couldn't see the outside world. At school I was an empty shell. No one noticed of course, but I couldn't even see my own feet.
I animatedly did the homework, took notes, and stressed up for upcoming tests.
I lost someone 4 months ago, but I thought I didn't care...I think my mind simply missed nights of endless texting, even if they weren't very good...And I don't believe that was what dropped me in my pit...i did.
I hid myself, I dug my own hole. 2 months ago, all I wanted to do was hide in a good book, or imerse myself on the piano. I'm getting better at doing that you know. but for my pit, it fueled my digging even more.
She's pulling me out. Teagan.
Teagan.
:D
On thursday, I went to a party with her. It was a pretty good masquerade party actually, but it didn't really have to be. She made it really nice.
Uplifting.
Literally.
6 hours is a lot of time to be with someone. I'm not sure it was enough ;)
It was only supposed to be 3 hours, 4 to 7. That was when everyone else was there, the...18? boys and girls...That time was nice, but sp was wimpy
(by the way, SP is my Second Personality, a defense mechanism designed to help me show my rage, sadness, and courage. He helps in hard situations, but isn't dependable)
while everyone else was there he was hiding... -_-
although, at 7, most of the friends left. except for 4 other friends...and teagan.
That time was ,again, one of the best of my life. we were really together the entire time. Really together. Not just word binding, "let's go out" but mentally. Spiritually. We barely spoke at all, mostly to just comment on connor "ewwww!!!!"
as we stared into each other's eyes ;D
Sp helped out a lot here, but he used up his supply of courage by the end of the night...We ended up staying there for another 3 hours...I knew my dad was coming to pick me up, but I thought I had at least 5 more minutes...Teagan and I were close...so close...but of course, in pops my brother, right into the middle of the front room, just in time.
-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-
But, the next day was halloween, and I got an idea. Me and connor went to Teagan's neighborhood for ToT. 1. I'm sorry connor, I needed a third wheel...hopefully you can understand.I forgot my ball of string, so I couldn't get you away for a second, even though you closed your eyes... -_- 2. Yes, teenagers go trick or treating. Who's gonna say no to free candy? seriously, we are freeloaders aren't we :D
Halloween didn't last as long as the party, and we weren't as close-
She was playing HANDSIES!!! I don't like handsies.... :( The game is to keep your boyfriend from gripping your hand, or holding you... like i said.......
It ended the same way though, with sp wimping out, and the deadline coming far too soon. also, again with connor hovering over us strangely...
...so close...
In my pit I can only see a tiny angle of the world.
Teagan is opening my eyes by only staring into two.
Much more that I can speak about, can only be spoke of to her. ;)
ta ta for now
P.S. La passion qu'elle a pour lui est donnée sans mot, il ne peut pas être parlé, il est trop pure.
Il est donné par son amour et sa présence.
P.S.S. (the last two "his" are supposed to be her)
2 comments:
Une fille se sent n'importe comment fort qu'elle essaie, elle ne fait pas assez bon pour lui. Se rappeler cela.
ahhhhhh!!!!! Stop using Spanish!!! Btw alex, I hate you for forgetting my string!
Post a Comment