Hi...how ya doing?
good...you?
ya, same.....
Aren't these conversations boring? That's why this kind of conversation is not:
and i quote: " NEVER!!! Tiny Minions of DOOOMMMM!!! Attack!!! *EEE, HE HE HE, MWAHAHAHA, HEEEEEEEEYAH!!!*
"*poke with Tiny Spears of Doom!*
*bite with Tiny Mouths of Doom!*
*BOOM with Tiny Nukes of Doom!*"
""...*pouts* But...But...GaH!!! Why must my minions turn against me, WHY?! *sobs*""
...etc...
So, Instead of Amazing, Undefinable dances, that's basically what my week has been like, and is most likely going to be like...That's also why I haven't posted till now, because it's kind of hard to follow after that post.
Sorry about, A Love Story? it's been a little while, it's just, I haven't had enough experiences yet to keep writing. I think there will be plenty tomorrow or friday though, I'm kinda busy.
Thursday, I'm going to the Jazz game with my dad, bro and sis. He works as a sales rep for his insurance company, and has 4, pretty nice, season tickets to jazz games for "business". But whenever there is a free time, he can bring along his family :D. We are going to the Skybox like an hour or two beforehand, getting dinner, and playing a large amount of arcades :)
That should be fun.
And then on Friday, I'm basically not going to be at school. Well for like 2 and a half periods, but they're ones I need to go to. Me and my Biology class are going to the Body Worlds Exhibit, from 2nd period to 6th...boo yah......*one* of the people that *sort of* inspire me for my story, are in that class, so I should have some time, and emotions to write a good chapter or two after friday. Hopefully expect something on saturday.
And then after that, Hopefully (again) I will be going to see a movie...with friends...of all types ;)
City of Ember. Have you heard of it? probably have, I gave you a book review, if you read my previous posts...if not, go ahead, I'll wait........
Sounds pretty good right? well kinda, but I liked it enough I want to go see it. Apparently, it has some really nice actors, like bill murray, and Tom Hanks is a producer :) yay, Tom Hanks rules :) it should be pretty good.
With that as well, I should be in the perfect writing mood :) expect some great words coming to this blog, and being formed well.
Like I said, I have been busy this week, and that actually started tonight, or was tonight. I was supposed to go to the corn maze with my mutual group, but My 10th grade friend's Percussion Ensemble was playing tonight, the friend that we promised would come and see as many as we could. Naturally, I went to the concert.
It was pretty sweet, and after that, texting her, was where that conversation you read came from ;)
well, I rest my case...I am tired. especially after the play that me and my girlfriend did last night. We like to spend our time acting, through texting of course, of events that we just improv on the spot, quite a bit actually.
I have thumb injuries, but it was worth it :)
perhaps I shall tell you about one in the future...Until then,
aaabrigbrabirgbirigibiribfifibiribThat's all folks!
2 comments:
You'd better tell your girl friend that it was an old crush so that she doesn't think your being a mean person ;)
Yes, Alex, why don't you tell your girlfriend about the girl you hung out with at the concert and the proceeded to text with for a while afterward, hm?
*glares*
Post a Comment