Friday, October 17, 2008

Texting

I think I'm in trouble.

Lemme review my texting records this month.

3856 sent AND received text messages....I totally rule. I dare you to beat that.

1870 sent messages and 1986 received messages.

Hooray for unlimited texting :)

Since some were to connor, and sorta random and crazy, i would guess 200 of those didn't really count....although the rest were with her. Totally worth it :) every text.

My dad showed that as everyone was in the room...I don't mind though, I take it as an award ;)

Basically our texts have been quite a bit of small talk actually, every day though, so obviously (see above) it adds up. All of the rest of it, mostly late at night, were the good stuff.
We're both quite random, crazy, and smart, and 60A05570 so that's why i have 3856 texts
We always have something to talk about, or come up with something really quickly.

However, that's all i will tell you. You're just gonna have to wait for tomorrow night ;) the costume dance....I can't wait. I hope you can't. The suspense is killing me. ;)

1 comment:

Quetou said...

Lol Al. I thought you didn't have unlimited otherwise I would have been texting you a LOT more... Oh well! Better late than never! So check your inbox tomorrow!
^.^