Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome! Bienvenidos! Bienvenue!

Si, I speak english, espanol, and just a wee bit of french. (basically the same thing...)
Of course, I do not limit myself to recognized languages but also to
dco 20a010 c110780175 as well ;)

Sooooo, this will be my first blog. Don't blame me if it isn't up to par to some others out there...I don't expect many people to follow this at all besides friends, family, and dc0 7950c65095104.

I AM A GENIUS/NERD/GEEK!!!!!!! and proud of it.
I just felt the need to spit that out now. Yo debo preferir if anyone who reads this to call me a genius rather than the other two....simply because i am. period.

Hooray for writing stories! I used to write tons of stories before junior high but now....i kinda lost track. I'm finally starting to write some again though! and no. at least not until it's finished, I'm not going to post it here for people to read......actually.....that's not a bad idea.
I could post it here and just let anyone who reads this, read it for me!
I need to figure out a few more functions first-new blogger, remember?\

Anybody read a lot here?...well everyone who is reading this i guess....
Anyways, the Early Bird Reader's Book Club was today! fun fun fun, yum yum yum. It sounds really nerdy, i know, but it's a lot better than that.
It's happens 4 times a year, and today was the first meeting. At the beginning of the year and after every meeting, they post a list of new books. You have to sign up for and read at least one of them to participate in the book club, but you can read as many as you can really....
So I read two books, The Chaos Code, and Brisingr
Brisingr was great! i was surprised how many people read Eragon(including non readers) and how few read Brisingr. I think that it was because eldest was a sort of let-down if you weren't a faithful reader. For most of the story, Eragon was depressed and in a dark mood because of the scar on his back from his fight with Durza in the first book. As soon as you get past that part though, it is a great story, and leads up Brisingr well. Anyone who likes books, I would recommend Brisingr to.
I read Chaos Code a little while ago, like the beginning of the year. I really liked that one too. It got me hooked on the characters, and the fantasy storyline very quickly. It's only problem was that it was a single book. It didn't have enough time to get me loving it. Otherwise a good read.

Those were the only books from the Reader's Club that I read but I read 5 other books not including those from the start of school.
Sadly i'm running out of time so...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Smart Alex
(he he he)

2 comments:

Teagan said...

FEAR THE DOOM OF dc0 7950c65095104!!!

Quetou said...

Teagan, should i ask of what that is supposed to mean?... im scare-d to...