Thursday, October 16, 2008

MY FEET HURT!

I hate fundraisers...well I love them...but I hate them...because I love them.
It was for scouts today, so i liked it because we were working for scout camp. $200 per boy is a lot with all of the boys we have.
We sprayed out and cleaned the trash cans for our neighborhood. It wasn't THAT bad actually, but 5 hours of work is. First, using someone's trailer, we went around to the neighborhoods and picked up the trash cans of the people that payed for the cleaning. Once we got the cans we took them back to the parking lot behind the church, and powerwashed them down...ewww.

I've heard of knowing the person by going through their garbage cans...it just took a whole new turn for me.

when every third trash can is coated with 5 inches of pure, nasty, twice recycled grass+diapers+bananas+....I think there was a soaked, bloated orange that almost made one of the boys double over ^^, but with all of that junk that flows around your feet, and coats your nose...................you miss your gf.

seriously, I felt bad for leaving her, for even that long...and all she had was her annoying brother not paying attention to her, and watching football ^^

I haven't been writing that much this week, till now, simply because there wasn't that much to write about. But right now, I'm in Park city! typing on a labtop connected to my...well to someone ;)

The best part about this is that it's thursday and i didn't have school today or tomorrow. Isn't that a great feeling? I'm going to play some golf tomorrow...for free! do you know how much it costs to play at park city? and how hard it is to get good FREE STUFF?!
Hopefully I will also get to play some tennis while i'm here but it's not as likely.

So I'm just gonna be here from now till saturday...and i can't wait! I get to dance with her ^^ :)
or even just be with her ;)

It's an lds costume party so i can't wait to see what I find. I'm going as a pilot! I already have a flight suit too, I'd put a picture up but i took it on my phone so...she's going as a...well she's not sure yet, but it won't matter so as long as she is there and i am there :)

tell you about it then.

2 comments:

Quetou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quetou said...

Dude, I totally agree with you... The entire time, I only thought about Ashten. I felt bad because she didn't know what I was doing or where I even was. I completely hated that fundraiser... At least they gave a good nights rest!!