Well, like promised, I will write in my blog on Monday Twilight.
Albeit, however, I will not write much, lest I suffer from apoplexy. (EDIT: I do wish to say that I gave my Giving Tree testimony for FHE, it was perfect)
It's really unfair, in a way.
All weekend, I had prepared myself to moan and whine all about how I was going to not care about girls, because they didn't care about me- I was their 'friggin springboard' was one of the regrettable things I was telling myself.
I was fortunate enough to not be sucked in by The black hole, but I did sleep a lot.
Everyday over the break, I took a four hour nap. (Following the 3 a.m. sleepover at connors with hudson and jessie, halo legends and cod6) ((Which all in all isn't that late compared to some.))
Friday was and was not a bummer. It was Confusion.
We (Me, Hudson, Ross, and Connor) went to Marae's house, accompanied of course by [in obvious order] Alena, Marae, and Shellie (Connor was a seventh wheel, although he didn't mind being the spare this time, seeing as how the party included Wii, pizza and candy).
Obvious order or so I thought.
Although Ross and Shellie were the first to be snuggled up, Hudson and Marae were a close second.
From previous experiences, I should have seen the outcome.
Before I say more, i would like to state that I had a wicked good time at this party. Pizza, Drinks, Wii, Movie(we watched Click), and Girls Wrestling, how much more do you need? ;D
Although the couch was created with a large armrest between me and Alena (perhaps planned previously) that wouldn't have been the real cause of why we never even touched each other the whole time.
Sure we laughed and had fun, but the lack of even a hug, or worse a handshake, just tugged me further down, i guess.
(I should also say though that as she was showing me her horse racing scores, which she was obviously so excited about, I truly wasn't listening hard enough- I was still too attached to the guys playing archery at that moment.
Either that says I didn't truly care about she was talking about, or that I simply had given up on trying so hard...I could have devoted my full attention to her, and we would have been partially alone back there but...I was afraid of.............
"being the hopeless romantic I am..." (The Secret Life, Ben)
)
All in all it was wonderfully, but the rest of the weekend was long and boring.
However...Monday...changed all of that in a half second flash.
She's done that to me before you know. Also made my heart look up (not a backflip, but a definate turn and look).
But no details for you ^^ All that's already in ma journal :P
GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment