Pre-Script:
I would like to write for a while tonight, to make up for my inadequecies of the past few posts, and to keep you, my insecure and frenzied readers, up to date; However, I might not have as much time as previously expected.
(Mental Note: I may need to shift this blog to sunday nights...)
Nevertheless, a recap...
Let's see...The last two times I can blame all on OvP.
Last time I was trying to purchase and complete an entire album of Halo for OvP stuff(and was successful after many attempts) and it dominated my time, thoughts and energy. Even the time before that, I had been busy discussing various topics of OvP with Connor, through 360elephants.blogspot.com.
Finished with that, and the fact that I have built Lazerquest on Forge (On Connor's Xbox, albeit) I am now concentrating on other matters- (Still not school though, unfortunately).
I'm going to go backwards, since it is easier for me.
Sunday, I was very busy, but very pleased. I prepared and gave (half) of a lesson in sunday school, participated in a very engaging lesson on marriage including all of the kids of high school age (I apologize for the pun). Anteceeding that, my bishop brought me in for my Priest Interview (A little early cause after my birthday is too late, and next week is General Conference). Followed by Grandma's Potato Bar Dinner, I was very in tune with the spirit that day...2CB 5060B 1B 50978B...
I couldn't have prepared enough for that though- Saturday (and Friday night-ish) was all Percussion. It was the P.A.S. Percussion Festival at Riverton. The first time I think all of us as a percussion group have really bonded. All day- 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. - We were either preparing to go to Riverton, going to classes at Riverton, eating at Saffron, Playing at Riverton, going to MHS from Riverton, Where the Utah Symphony was playing Rhapsody in Blue, to T.T. were I had the best Hickory burger I've had in a while. And cheese fries. And the night before, Me, Hudson, and Connor were Firefighting, then they were messing around on Forge, while I made Lazerquest.
I had a good day.
The week before wasn't as nice, stressing for tests, and especially Percussion. The Anthology was due, and had multiple tests that I didn't study enough for.
But I got through it.
ish.
Even now I'm getting tired. And not only physically. Mentally, I'm getting bored with continuing to write this...I hope Spring Break comes soon, I'm gonna need it.
I'll just go over a few things.
Physically.
*Testing* Yep, I'm still pretty heavy. Nothing new.
Could use some more sleep...I'm getting to that.
I HAD been doing well with hygiene...I'll get back on that.
Mentally.
I'm stressing out over these tests (or so I tell myself) then barely do anything to study. I've been devoting my time more to OvP, and Percussion, and other topics.
Spiritually.
I think very good. On the 14th I got my Patriarchal Blessing, which was amazing. We also had a pretty BYD that night, coolio.
The next sunday I gave a lesson, a talk, and am preparing to be priest.
I'm still taunted by it, but I said no once, then twice, then even a third. It's easier every time I ignore it.
Socially.
Ugh- I hate this one, it's so complicated...maybe...or not.
Maybe people are just making it that way...I don't know, or it's me.
Teagan isn't doing that though- We are balancing out a bit, with a healthy amount of flirting now- but barely texting anymore.
Rather, now that my 16th is coming up, it's creating yet another test to be prepared for. I was really hoping not to mess too much with this, but I'm being pulled into it.
My parents, really, are creating the tension. They are having me read the New Era on dating, and talking to me about who my first date will be, what it will be, where, when, how, why, who, I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!
I..................I'm not ready to date....just right away....I need to balance myself out a bit...I'm stretching my boundaries now, and as I'm drifing away from my studies merely from OvP, and my relationship experience, it proves that I can become very distracted in something- and give it so much attention that nothing else matters.............and.....when it's gone, and that's all I had been living for.............................................................................
No, I just......I'm not ready to date. When I am, I will be.
Just not yet.
So please don't bug me about it. I want to think about my $2000 scholarship, the ACT and the AP test, not who why where when and how.
That means you; Mom, Dad. I would've hoped that you know my standards, that I know about what dating may be like, and I will prepare myself for it-I don't need extra pressure.
What happens when you fill up the tire with too much pressure? Pop.
I need to release some pressure- I'm hoping that Spring Break could help, and I'm kicking it off by agreeing to with Alena horseback riding (with many of her friends but few of mine).
I yam who I yam.
Be Prepared.
2 comments:
Ooh flirting. xD. Cyoot.
Thought I'd answer your question. My ninja is my darling Michael - and he's pretty rad.
Thanks for the comment, and your blog is like...
The bee's knees.
SORRY we added to your stress! We DO know your standards and have total faith that you will act like the righteous young man that you are. We wondered if you were waiting for US to give the ok on dating. When you're ready, you're ready. (You get your romantic side from your dad, so ask him for tips.)
We love you to pieces and are so proud of you. It's tough to manage everything and stay on top, but you're doing a good job. You know what needs to be a priority so keep doing your best to apply yourself.
xoxoxo
mom
Post a Comment