Friday, April 2, 2010

OH NOEZ!!!

I FORGOT TO POST ON MONDAY!!!

Thorry...

It's understandable why I forgot though...ok, I do have a reason, but it's not really good...

It's spring break, and I've been playing Halo. Religiously.

Completeing Legendary ODST a few days ago, and am still working on Halo 3 Legendary, it has taken up much of my time which was the idea.

On Tuesday, my dad went to Conneticut where he was interviewed eight times for the same job. He's emailing them now about it, and should get a response soon.

Because of that, he wouldn't necessarily need the tv in his bedroom...so on monday night he (with me, mitch's, and my mom's help) moved it downstairs next to our other plasma tv :D

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

And when Connor came over immediately after, and we had bought an ethernet cable, we did a system link on two plasma screen tvs :D

And on Tuesday me and mitch invited at least 5 (we wanted six but one couldn't come) guys to come over, and we went nuts ^^

Especially four man firefight is amazing.

And working on all of that, it was totally amazing.



And so, because I have also been working on solo for all of the armor, I have been incredibly busy.




Now, all of the people who are not Video Gamers, tune back in.

I finally got my Patriarchal Blessing today! It's sitting in front of me, and it's even more amazing. A really great blessing to have.

So, me and Teagan have been texting quite a bit this past week as well, seeing as of how she is on a trip to the grand canyon, Lake Powell, etc. and needing someone to talk to :) Late at night ;)

It's been nice ^^

Me and Connor have been working on ForeTech like crazy people (new name for OvP) or perhaps more like ambitious peoples.

I mean, we did test out the cable (It didn't work for Halo Wars :o :( )
And we've got lots of ideas on what to do (especially when I finally gave in to ForeTech) but we haven't done anything yet.

I tried to show the crew the Trial Episode, and it was just kinda of shoved away, like we had better things to do.



It's not gonna get done if no one does it.




That's what's been going on mostly. Fun Family stuff, sick days, doing homework days, etc. It's been a lazy productive Spring Break.

I guess I haven't told you yet- Horseback riding was fun.

That was the first day of the break, and it was fun.
That's the word. Nothing more, nothing less.

I went to Alena's, were we hooked up the trailor, gathered the horses and friends (ALL GIRLS O_o) then we went to the equestrian arena were shellie and marae were.

The times I had the most fun were honestly when I could help out working.

In Alena's words "Alex is fine when he knows what to do."

It felt great to help her hook up the trailor, cause I have done it multiple times.
But I could barely tie the knots on the horses so then it kind of stunk... for her and me.

Although it was interesting when marae hopped on the back of my horse, and shellie gave me a hug, but that was pretty much it. We were at the arena for a while- had a great pb&j sandwich, chips, and water lunch.




There's for the past and present, so here's for the future.

On april 7th (a wednesday, when school is back) is my 16th birthday. On april 10th is the ACT and the party I have planned after it.

My idea was to go to see How to Tame your Dragon, then come back for pizza, drinks, and video games.

However, I have a hiccup. I think the movie will be funny, fun, and clean, which will be perfect. And the food agrees with anyone. After that though...

I will invite the cast of ForeTech, and a few other guests.
The boys in that group will keep themselves busy (I'll ask my dad to bring the tv down again) but Teagan (and I don't know how many other girls to invite) could be left behind, which I don't want to do at all.

We're doing the Trial Episode so hopefully they could either have fun watching or at least be involved (voices wise) but besides that I got nothing.

Do I set up board games? Leave the N64 and gamecube downstairs and the Wii in my room? We can't watch another movie, and it's gotta be something fun.

Being my 16th, I know how many boys to invite, but not the ratio of girls to bring...



I'm still feeling awkward about dating, and won't have my license (which couldn't drive others for 6 months anyway) till a week or two after my birthday (curse you Thompson and your wrestling interrruptions). When I asked Teagan what they did for Spring Fling, she listed an entire DAY's worth of games, activities, etc. O_o Albeit, with a group of people, but even still.

Before my butt warms up my seat too much, I gotta finish this AP assignment.
Talk to you Monday.

No comments: