Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's That Time of Twilight!!!

Happy Time! xD

I've been looking forward to this post, I have been in a good mood throughout the week!





But now I find I have little to write about....Let's see........





I am 16!
I have a Driver's License!
I have a car!
I am a Priest!




Although my birthday was two weeks ago, it took the combination of those last two events to truly understand and comprehend the first.

All of those years of looking to the future, wondering what it's like as a 16 year old, how fun it is to drive, and to go on dates, and all that other fun stuff!!!




...well, I don't know yet.
Neither will I for a while I think.















Explanation: My first solo drive was slightly marred by the fact that I wasn't insured yet, so I had to come home after only 10 minutes of driving :P
That and the next place I could have felt 16 at is the Night of Neon dance on the 24th- Not gonna happen, seeing as of how the State Percussion is that whole day.




Although the weekend was good working wise.

On Friday, Me and my dad immediately left from school to the DMV where I quickly and entertainedly got my license( I couldn't drive home cause my dad brought the mustang) and as soon as we got back, I set my stuff down and my parents called me upstairs. I got the keys to the red explorer! ^^

And since I didn't pay for it, I proved my thanks and trustworthiness by cleaning it out for at least 3 or 4 hours.





I had tons of fun doing that- First I burned like 4 CD's of the music on my playlist and plugged those into the car, cranked up the volume and plugged in the vacuum.

I vacuumed all those hard to reach spots, and under the mats, and then I emptied the garbage from it, cleaned out the center pocket, wiped down all the grimy interior spots (cupholders, etc.)
Filled the fluids, added my first aid kit, checked the air pressure, examined the spare, checked the tire pump,

and all that with loud music pumping on a friday afternoon (into night)





Even the morning was fun- We had a service project where we helped out the Waterman's with their backyard- They had trees that they needed trimming, (and they filled an entire Green Dumpster) and my dad even brought the tiller and we completely uprooted the weeds and tilled their garden too.

I was hanging with Derick mostly and we had fun, and food, and all that jazz.





But one thing that I don't know is good or bad yet, is Xbox Live.

It's bad cause it's addicting. I can blame it on why little of my homework was completed.

But, along with the headset, I had great fun playing with Jesse and Zach and Mitch Online, playing and talking, and hanging out basically.



It's mostly bad, but I'm having a hard time establishing that fact.

I tired. Night.

1 comment:

Quetou said...

Um, reminder. We're going to the Nite of Neon. We leave Northridge at around 1:00 so we'll be back in time.