Sunday, April 4, 2010

An update- a silent one.

Shh! I was supposed to be asleep by now, but I only barely finished the halo work i had been doing all week, so now I feel accomplished.

I don't have much time but since not that much has changed since the last post, I won't need it.

So apparently i've been really proud lately (Connor with ForeTech, Teagan with editing, even myself with Monday blogs).

Sorry everyone.

I'm not always such a terrible idiot- to prove it, I let Connor loose with ForeTech, I'm letting Teagan edit now (or we may start a new (more creative) chapter for Cale'anon (changing the name if necessary) and Aerina ^^), and even with myself, I'm no longer restricting myself to Mondays.

With Connor, ForeTech has been a great improvement, it doesn't sound like RvB like OvP did, we're not limited to colors, we've had a great many ideas to work with, plans in place, link cables working, connor making songs, it's all good. Better.

With Teagan, She may now help me to be more creative, in everything I do, but mostly in writing, such as Cale'anon and Aerina. As soon as I let go, it was obvious that we could be much closer friends now- so......it's all good. Better.

With Myself, Even "I" see that writing on sunday nights is better, especially when mom shifts FHE to sunday nights. It means that I won't lose the time I need, or as monday tv shows come on, and I should be more prepared....it's all good. Better.

Ta Ta for now!

No comments: