If I come back before I return, give me cookies, milk, and tuck me in to bed. Because in 20 seconds, I will reach speeds of 88 mph, and jump to 2552, where I will enlist in the Spartan II program, determined to fight off a second encounter. When I meet Professor Anders, we will be cryo frozen together, arriving on the strange new world of Pandora. When I become an Avatar, and train my dragon, I will bring along my viking/professor/dramatist/band geek/cowgirl up on the ride of her life through the clouds. Absorbing electric energy, I will shoot bolts of lightning to the ground, causing the Scub Corals to awaken, before quickly closing themselves, opening up the pathway through the Great Wall. When me and my new girlfriend hop in Mr. Gnawty, we will transported to an underground world of a dividing line- a Boys side, and a Girls side- The boys have pizza, videogames, sports halls, shooting ranges, Girls have makeup parlors, hair stylists, performance stages, other sports halls, and in the middle is the neutral zone where lies carnival games, dances, dinner, and secluded music rooms. Walking outside together, we find ourselves lying down along the banks of the Jordan River, pondering the sky. When we get sucked upwards, we will hold on tight, cause the Last Starfighter is going to use his tractor beam to pull us up to Dr. Evil's new lair. Austin Powers will then press the self-destruct button, shooting us to the arena on the moon. We will fight each other reluctantly in gigantic robot suits, prepared to win it all. Finally Chuck Norris appears, and we get roundhouse kicked back to earth. Landing in a crater, dazed and confused, I will say-
"I am not letting my wander ever again. Till tomorrow" ;)
SO? Who can name every topic stated in this collection of Random?
I count 20.
Teagan told me to do that. Just let my mind totally wander.
I did, but I couldn't keep track, so I tried it with writing, and I'd say it worked.
Ok, I'm done with that- now for the real stories.
To begin with, I have multiple levels of privacy.
Lowest is Facebook- I would let anyone see what's going on.
Second, is publicly talking to people, telling them general things.
Third, is privately talking to people, telling them private things.
Fourth, is blogging. Less people read it, but more, so it's personal.
Fifth, is my journal. Frequently, it is heavily encoded, even to me, and few to none will be allowed the priviledge to read it.
Finally, my mind ranges between level 0 to 72. I think both the public and private things in there. Here. Everywhere.
So, you are on the Fourth level. Nice- that's like Legendary difficulty. Too bad my journal entry today is on Mythic difficulty.
I'm 16!
Freaking woot! Yah! Woo Hoo! Leedeleeeedeleeeedeleeeedeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
That was on Wednesday, we went to Leatherby's where I stuffed myself, gots lots of money, and heard my mom toot.
Saturday morning was the ACT and Saturday afternoon and night was my party.
I sorta half-ish worried about the ACT. I'm a sophomore, that was just a test.
My party though...I planned for it, prepared, texted, called, built, understood, and thoroughly went over in my head.
It went well.
For the technical attributes, please go to www.360elephants.blogspot.com and read my entry.
For the emotional ones...pay attention.
I could not have chosen a better movie, How to Train your Dragon.
PG, funny, fun, Dragons, flying, engineering, girls, bosses, nerds, jocks, fire.
Yah, it was great, and I know everyone enjoyed it.
So, I sat next to Aysha and Alena, who gladly wished to sit next to me. (and me them)
Wanna know why? I can honestly say that for the first time, I didn't feel (or just ignored to the best of my ability) my selfish and childlike desire to sit next to Teagan. She sat across from Aysha, and we were both perfectly content with that.
I think that's progress. 1504 9 46050A0 309205 9A0
I felt very social, and happy, and light. It was good.
We came back with pizza, everything still good, but once we were finished, I became worried. The boys had taken up a game, and were entirely distracted.
And this point I was attempting to gain everyone's attention and tell them what the Trial Episode was about, and what it would look like.
I quickly and surely went past the limit of many attention spans.
But as you read the other blog post, I burdened through it, and then got up to relax for a bit, and look around to see what was going on.
When I came back, people had split up into groups, which was actually a good thing this time. There were a few playing Twister, three Nerfing, and the rest on Halo.
I hopped into Halo, and was sucked in for about 15 minutes.
Coming out, it seemed the Hudson and Marae were still good at Twister, Jesse, Teagan, and one other were still good at Nerf, the other Haloists were almost done, but Alena was down. I'm guessing a headache, or perhaps boredom at not being included in the episode, maybe a sick stomach from all the popcorn she had eaten the night before.
(Mental Note- Alena seems to wear the same style of shirt everytime I see her, yet totally different everytime. When I nudged her shoulder, the fabric felt strange...unfamiliar. Beautiful but...unknown.
Perhaps there's an explanation for that...)
Whatever the reason, we had the presents and brownies at that point. I went from broke to over $200 in a matter of days= Happy.
And this is where I really enjoyed/hated it.
Alena, Marae, and all the guys now wanted to go play capture the flag. I agreed, but slipped away downstairs to find Teagan, Shellie, and Aysha attempting to start up Halo.
I smiled, sighed relief, and closed the door.
You see, I had been waiting for this moment the entire time.
Although I know I'm way good at it, the best way to play Halo is not just to go Slayer on everyone, kill each other and have fun.
Not even Forging, Custom Gaming, or Roleplaying is the correct way.
The best way is to play with no strings. No pros. Not even recreation killing.
Just play for fun.
Because these three didn't know how, I could quit my aggressive attitude, and just have fun. They would ask how to do this, and I could sit next to them, holding their controller and explain to them how to do it.
This was my area. My zone. Even my happy place.
It WAS interrupted frequently by the ctf people to come and play, even my parents, and then Aysha left replaced by Jesse.
He WAS one of those trying to bring me back, but He joined and since I could trust him, It was nice to be able to maul someone, and not get angered at for, but he also understood how to calm down, and play for fun. He just wanted to fly.
And when Shellie took a nap, it was just a nice moment for me and Teagan to play.
This is the part you can choose to ignore, or glue your eyes to the screen to read.
In some cases, but mostly videogames, we seem to have grown to a point of friendly opposition.
She NEVER is on my side. She would always run away, drive the Warthog into a wall when I got in the passenger seat, gladly shoot at me when I was in the passenger seat, and even more extreme example is when we were over at connor's playing brawl.
[She was Daisy, Connor was Ganondorf, and I was Captain Falcon, a perfectly cliche group of Super Hero defeats Super Villain and Gets Damsel in Distress.
Or so I thought.
During this I was fought at by them both, Teagan wacking me when she could, while Connor dished out the punishment I could normally counter.
This was epitomized in a snapshot- Connor is holding me up by the head, melting my brains, and Teagan was cowering behind him. I felt so devasted at that, I truly laughed when the next picture was Connor turning into a massive boar and running her down.]
Because she always ran away, it was hard to continue to be friendly, patient, and understanding, when it could be so easy to assassinate or headshot and move on, laughing.
But, then she would look at me, angry, and I don't know how much of it is playful and how much is true hate.
I don't like it. I don't want anyone to hate me, or even dislike me.
So, when I person that I probably care about most stares me down, I feel at an ultimatum.
Either continue being the good guy, and get left behind while the jock runs her down, or be the rude guy, hurting her feelings and pushing her further away.
Although I'm the video game nerd, she beats me every single time.
...I'm done writing. And you're done reading. Night.
1 comment:
I opened myself up quite a bit with this post. Please don't abuse that right to my privacy.
Post a Comment