Monday, August 16, 2010

So...

Wednesday night didn't write after all.

The date happened, but not the writing.

And what happened on said date? Not much. Very little.

A good movie, good popcorn, good cheese fries, good ice cream, and probably good company, but personally, not good chatter...Honestly, I thought we were a little better at that than I thought...It could be that I've cooped myself up the last month, so all this socialism (Registration, HPP, Dates, etc.) is a little rusty on my end.



However, it could also have been because I was...No, I'll let that go.

9 1D 60205050C0 70517110, 9 6082080C4 102070 81905 7050954 70 75012 C0208050 81104. 9 B1020A0 DC0 30C135 1104 6082080C4 50560305370 C02080...160 1 65095104.

I think I shall return to my favorite, and usual, habit of writing in my blog every monday (and possibly friday) night. School starts next week, and I plan to hop right into every good habit possible, from following the counsel of my teachers to preparing now for what may come.

Let's do this.

No comments: