Yeah, that's all I got to say.
Honestly, it's more than what some other people I know have said lately.
However, I would be disappointing a surely dying audience of fans if I didn't write more than that ;D
So I will. ummmm......
Life's good. Yeah.
I'm preparing for school. Slowly. As slow as possible in fact. Which isn't really so good. So I suppose I should start the Crucible. And the assignments attached.
Okay fine, I'll tell you, I'm going on a date with Teagan! Alright, happy? Yeah, I thought so...I made her a deal, that if I read The Lightning Thief, She would go with me to Inception.
Here's the thing: I saw The Lightning Thief, and didn't like it so much.
She saw Inception, and didn't like it so much, while on the other hand;
She thought The Lightning Thief as a book was totally awesome, even a comparison of Eragon the book, to Eragon the movie...yeah.
And I thought Inception was the totally best movie everest of all awesomeness. Right alongside Avatar.
So in an effort for use to be able to share points of view, we made the deal...now that I think about it, it's kind of one sided...
I had to read a book (which I thought was actually pretty good) but also have to pay for all the movie things...oh well :)
But this will be a first and probably only. It'll be nice to see and talk to her, but it was also nice to see Alena at my own ward ^^ She came to see Joe Anderson, and I said hello...and Of course it's great to talk to Christina :) ...and efy peoples...and older friends...yeah, socially, stuff is good :)
physically...not reporting.
spiritually...Muy bien! Great times reading the scriptures, and efy of course.
mentally...almost up to par! Reading and finishing Stephen Hawking has been a blast! (one that took much preparation of course xP)
I think that is detailed enough. Talk to you wednesday night most likely.
1 comment:
I like this post :D
Post a Comment