Hicka-Boo Boo-Sha!
Yeah, just like that ^^
Well, I woke up in the morning. Mitchell didn't want to come with me, so I was afraid my goal would fail, but I went to the rec center ^^ I felt good!
And after I did the laundry and edged and did doggie duties, I kind of slacked off, before I spent multiple hours working on the router...I got my internet!
Which means I can write far more often! Yay!
I'm still working on socially, cause I didn't communicate well with Josey :P
And spiritually...I just hunted for hours after church rather than doing anything spiritual...
So mentally is better.
So physically is better.
...we'll see how it goes.
Today, the Connor and Josey at the Karate Kid.
Tomorrow, Mom and siblings at Toy Story 3.
Wednesday Night, Teagan and many friends at The Last Airbender.
Thursday Night, Me, friends, and relatives at Alena's Rodeo.
Saturday, 4th of July parade...
1 comment:
So, this is Connor just being too lazy to switch to my own account.
You worry too much. Just let life take it's course.
Socially, you're fine. You and Josey connected really well. I think you'll be hanging out with her a lot more often now.
Mentally, you're one of the smartest people I know. And that's saying something. And when I say you're one of the smartest people I know, I'm including adults, too. Now think how social I am.
Physically, you could use work. A lot less than me, too. Everyone has physical issues. Feel good about yourself that you're actually acting on it.
Spiritually, you seem to better off than a lot of us. Thumbs up.
So really. You're fine. Just a little snip here and there and you should feel good, if you don't already. I'm your best friend, you know you can talk to me about anything if you're not already talking with your parents.
Stay strong, bro. I'm rooting for ya.
Post a Comment