Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Distractidity

Mr. Bloggy, Do you have Feelings?

Cause if you do, I must have hurt them.

I must have thrown them into the wood-chipper, into the melting pot, followed by the master chef's new assistant...with 9 fingers.



So I apologize.

To everyone and everything I've done that to.



I suppose that I have found my favorite ditch again.
The one I got stuck in? ya, that one.

Yet, I know, this time, it could be harder or easier to get out of.



I say that because all I want to do is either play Monster Hunter, watch House, or for 10% of the other time to do something productive and healthy.










I want to be able to do that healthy stuff.

Like write on my blog.

And I know I should have plenty of reason to, I'm beginning to see all of the ultimatum's and consequences of my inactivity.





My physical fitness is getting worse= Especially becuase I don't do anything active anymore, but I couldn't lift Teagan during that swing-dancing move, and I discovered that Wii-Fit is a good-for-nothing lier. (The carpet softens my weight, So I weighed myself on hard tile. Not only was I 23 pounds heavier, but on the carpet, it shifted my weight by 3 pounds at some points, when I weighed myself only minutes before.)

My mental fitness I am sure is diminishing= I am trying a little to find a job, and to actually use my mind with monster Hunter, but to little avail.

My spiritual fitness actually isn't terrible= It still needs more exercise by reading in my scriptures each night, but I went to Youth Conference, and Church...

My social fitness...again isn't terrible= but my hygiene is simply nasty, and I've couped myself up like Matt Alacran.

Rhapsody in Blue is in a rut. I cannot progress= Because I am not playing every day. Or even every week.



So, I've started a weak retaliation.

Yesterday, I worked out (If only on fencing).
A couple days ago, I went out to find job applications (didn't write anything yet)
A couple days ago, I played the piano (not seriously, or with determination)
Yesterday, I erased all the episodes of House i had recorded, or planned recording (Very good thing, yet I found i was still watching the tv, now it was just pointless shows...)

If only the family trip wasn't this week. Then it would be easier (hopefully) to begin the FULL retaliation.

Workout at the Rec Center in the morning. (I desperately need it, and will be a simple way to also prepare for Early Morning Seminary, and Life as a missionary, and a very good goal for life in general.)

Read my scriptures, say my prayers, in the morning and at night.

Do the entire list of hygiene, including shaving more often (I'll start with monday and friday, cause I love to stroke the scratchy ^^) Brushing my teeth (Desperately needed) use acne and lotion (I'm too arrogant to want to know I need to) and shower EVERY day and use gel and deo (that's the only things I ACTUALLY do, witht the exception of every day.)

Apply for jobs. (It would be fun and beneficial to work at Day Murray Music, only beneficial to work somewhere else.)

Play more piano, read more books, write more words, Do more work (Simply things I need to do to replace Tv, videogames, and laziness.)











Now, this is the hardest part.

I realize that I can make all the goals I want at night.
Pretty late, I can say anything, and with a tiny amount, or a massive amount of determination, I very RARELY get to doing it.

So.
I'm going to go to bed now.
Hopefully I will dream, and wake up to go work out.

No comments: