Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Gateway

I'm starting to write erratically, but I have a decent reason for that :) A very good one.......very very good one ;D



First off though, a different reason, is merely summer laziness...which I can finally embrace! I was feeling it this whole week, but I still had a few assignments to do....but I'm done and I think I got a 4.0! :D

But, I can definately tell you, summer has started, at least for me :)







That was a lot of firsts this week, more importantly last night :)
First time I felt summer fever this soon.
First time I drove myself to the Gateway.
First date.
First...and there's lots more like that ;D



So, last night, I went to the Gateway with Christina, and her friend Autumn, and her boyfriend, Andrew.
It was interesting, because I had a completely set plan for everything, but it ended up longer, and far more...normal for teenagers my age. Yet I didn't have a problem at all with that...we all had a great time anyway ^^

But the biggest reason I think I enjoyed, besides just being with Christina's company, was the fact that I felt someone always had something to say.
Either, I could speak, or listen, but there was never a lull in conversation, an awkward silence, yet it was at least four hours...

We went to Rumbi's where I aced the interrogation by Autumn, shared a rice bowl with Christina, then, because we missed the 6:45 Space Pirates show, we instead found our way to the theater and saw Shrek Forever After. Which was actually good. I won't necessarily suggest it, but I can say that it was better than the third- Like they made a fourth to actually be the final "third" movie which would end it well.

And from there it was just a nice long time of walking around the Gateway, late at night. By this point in time, it was frequently just me and Christina, seeing as of how autumn and andrew were frequently ditching us to go hide somewhere ;D (No, they only went to find a park bench).

And...it was starting to get pretty cold ;)








I guess there could be more to say, but I'll save it for another time :)

No comments: