Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hmm...

I wonder if people have been checking up on this, just waiting for a post...woops.

Heh- Well, sorry to disappoint, I wasn't really feeling up to writing, I've already been doing so much with my thumbs... ;D



And I am officially feeling ready for summer, but school is not. Of course they are only small, easy assignments, and a few tests, but since that's what my brain tells me, I don't take them seriously (and so far, haven't actually had to)

Therefore what happens is I'm playing games, texting people, watching tv, listening to music, and reading books all day rather than do the stuff I'm supposed to...






I REAllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hope this isn't a precursor to summer...

I just need to get to friday :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and saturday :D and sunday :) and then the next week is totally nothing...

















I believe it is time to tell you about Christina ^^ and the explanation of the last post.

(I don't know if I have all the facts with me right at this moment, we shall see)





At the banquet in the Little America Hotel Downtown, was an intersting experience at first, with a couple of booths set up for each of the Utah colleges, and I kinda like UVU by the way...We then went into a veeeeeeeeeery large ballroom set up completely with tables already heaped with salads and desert (just sitting there, mocking you.)

First, a blonde haired (mushroom style) kid ( I think his name was bryce...) sat down with us at our table (I was with my parents, and there were 9 chairs at said table). We said our hellos, but I could tell I didn't really connect with him, he was a soccer player.

But the next person to sit down was Christina along with her parents. I again said my hellos with a little more interest this time, and maybe a smile. As we soon figured out (With parents help through conversation) she was 16, came from

GRANTSVILLE, TOOELE!!! (connor -_-)

She also wished to be an Aerospace Engineer which an eye and ear opener. Really? A girl who also has the same career interest as me?
I looked her over again (Through my dad, just sitting in the exact right spot) and recognized a familiarity I hadn't seen at first.
Now I was trying to actually be a participant in the conversation, and not a forced one.


As we ate our three course dinner, and watched slideshows of the winners (at least a hundred), very infrequently I may have looked over at her, and her the same.

Next though, as we were given an appetizing dinner, were a series of speakers, videos and presentations, which slowly lost interest...

More and more frequently, me and Christina kept looking across the table (Well, across my dad :P).



I'd say the turning point in our mere accidental looks to purposeful giggles (her, trust me) and whispers, was when she started doing this sign language version of clapping for the speaker.

It's just kind of shaking your hands like your twisting a door knob, but they are done next to each other like you're about to clap.

I started copying her do it, and when she saw me do it as well, it was sign language (not for applauding) but for "I'm interested in you."

Finally, the speeches were over, and we were moved to the other side of the ballroom to have our picture taken, so we walked together, and almost nearly stood next to each other, but just before we both left, I asked her for number and took a picture of her too ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^




Tat was the first time either of us had something like that happen, and we were ecstatic to text each other immediately following :)



And let's just say, I am afraid to look at my texting for this month because of her :)

And that's all folks!






















Well, for the average reader ;D

*Original Code, not Correct Code*
D5 1104 1C5101 494 102070 A02050B 253180605 A05 A05505 6020 496655051070, (1C708208078 9 820305 A05 A09CC 25 5051CCC0 720204 6509510460) D5 1104 3850960709101 A09 102070 7209107 7020 A02050B 253180605 A05 1505 6020 1C9B5. 6020 70817060 A08C0 D5 1104 70517110 A02050B54 6020 A05CC 702075708550...

1 comment:

Alyssa Stettler said...

Lol so that's how you told me. I didn't get it when you gave me a hard time in the car today. =p

P.S.: I HATE YOUR CODES!!!!!!!! Not only am I too lazy to try and solve them anymore (yes, I've tried countless times... -.-'), but the fact that I can't!!! Arghhh!!