Hey Y'all. I just want to post again, this time not so sciency.
Although of course I participated in Pre-Calculus and Honors Chemistry, I'm going to save that Hawking mind for the summer, etc. That and the fact that books are due this week so I couldn't rent anything out.
No, but I just want to say................................
I like being single.
Of course it's good Church standards wise, and I can only drive myself as of right now,
I'm still really glad I'm single.
My reasoning for this sort of blog post is that I have been surrounded by it as of recently. You can just look at facebook and see a whole ton of ___is in a relationship with _______ (From 1 week to 6 months to 2 years later) _____is now single. Yeowch.
But personally, It meant that I could socialize (Or perhaps merely smile, wave, and stare without shame or guilt, or even awkwardness (in most situations)) with most girls I know somewhat (that's another- I've recently gone over the theories of my social behavior as well.)
So, here's the lowdown- Teagan was sent outside in Japanese today, and later could go out and talk with her easily, happily. Other select girls during school I could wave to and/or smile. I even saw Alena, as she picked up Shellie with the Horse Trailor ^^ And Teagan responded to my Personal/Non-Personal question of course, giving me her own.
But most interesting, was how I saw this girl at Pirates of the Caribbean at Desert Star tonight. I didn't know her, but she was cute.
Simply the fact that I could think that (and did) was something enlightening, not dreading or foreboding, but happy, a sign of good fortune.
And then my mind went hypothetical, wondering if I could catch her eye as she looks back, or even speak to her, and most ridiculous of all, get her number.
But I chickened out when she saw me looking at her, and I went to find something interesting in the decorations.
It was still good though, and kind of...thrilling. I see why most boys my age do the same ^^ But I don't know how they do it :P
Back to the theories of myself.
Before I can even be friends with someone (a girl) I need some medium to allow them to know me. (I'm the kind of guy that needs to be understood (somewhat ;D) before I could be interesting in some way)
An example is Kate Wadman, from efy. I saw her as she joined our group and immediately liked her, but I don't think I was even truly noticed until at Choir practice, I had a moment to play some Bohemian and David Lanz.
I noted that after the Choir, I was truly included in the conversation between her and Chloe (the inclusion was gone soon after but), and I accounted it for the piano for "understanding."
I'm...excited to date :)
I think it'll be a fun experience, and hope to be able to be "understood" in some small way ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment