Much scared, am I.
Or I wish...
May means AP tests, Core tests, Finals, followed finally by summer...
And I should be sweating more than a hippo in an indian coffee house, but I'm not, I continue to lounge away, even writing in my blog.
I need to fix that soon. REALLY FRICKIN' SOON.
But besides that, you don't know what happened over the weekend.
Neither do I O_o
Just kidding!
It was a perfect example of where I fit in in terms of social groups, friends, activities, etc.
On Friday I went to Arthur's for a Pokemon party, Saturday morning I drove to Alena's Horse show, and Saturday night went to A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Arthur's Party and A Midsummer Night's Dream were awesome.
At Arthur's, I felt right at home, being able to jump from one conversation to the other with ease, proving my stuff in not only pokemon battles, but breeding a few dragons etc. for Greg and Kirk and friends. Although I feel a compunction for staying till midnight when I said ten (Suzi and Alyssa dropped by, it was oddly very hard to leave such a place where not only was my element (videogames) surrounded in full, but also girls who not only respected but enjoyed what we did too.) but It was so much fun.
And the play too, it was hilarious! Oh, it was expertly done, crafted with skill, and sown together with hilarity. Whereas the movie that Mr. Wood showed us was rather creepy, this one was filled with my own friends that I thought just did amazingly.
But the horse show....Heh...........
Well, I woke up a little late, got there just after Alena had finished her first show *dang* and it was long long time till the next one- One of Alena's friends requested her to babysit a small child for the entire time we were there (an awkward company, that I think sort of stressed Alena out) *dang*
I was still glad I went, and conversed with some of them for a little while, it kinda stunk. I proved again to be useless when it came to horses, small children, and slightly better but still bad: girls my age *rolls eyes*.
So I left. I felt even worse cause I didn't want to have to face Alena directly (who was getting nervous and antsy about the next event) and merely told Shellie (who might have been the only one to give a hug anyway) to tell the others.
And I forgot a chair too! But that I don't mind.
But...I think I grew from this experience. If not from dealing with not so awesome situations, I forced myself to get lost, and figured out how to really understand the roads of Utah, and also stopped by a Wendy's by maself.
-These seem miniscule and unimportant to you, but are a world of importance to me-
Also, one final footer, Bohemian Rhapsody finally truly has meaning for me.
Not just a good song that I have played for a while and liked, but as I left the Arena, I was pumping Rhapsody and the words finally clicked to my life, although i'm not sure if it was a good or bad way yet.
I hope I'm getting faster and better at this writing thing.
Drawing is next.
Well, g' night, sweet friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment