Friday, May 14, 2010

*Museum Visitor Style!*

*Stolls around, hands crossed behind the back, with a blank, comprehensive stare, which shifts from painting to painting every few seconds, as interest is lost and gained, lost and gained, in an endless circle that doesn't appear so endless...Suddenly those signs appear, reminding you to stop by the gift shop on your way out. The rush of breathable air is wonderful, and you take it in, bounding and skipping on the grass like a gay schoolgirl. Your disheartened crew is slow to follow, so you figure eight them as they lumber on to the bus stop. Their moods are only finally lifted as they step on the bus, chatter and conversation rising from their lungs, and hearts lifted out of the bleach, and dipped randomly into bright colors, splishing and splashing on everyone and everything. The seats you sit in are no longer hard, and uninviting, but big enough for three, yet small enough for one. You can't help but join into every conversation, which before had seemed alien and separate. Snacks are passed around, games are played, and jokes are laughed, before life must return to its previous state, but only, a tiny bit more colorful.*

Alex Clawson is an amazing poet.


















:D








Did ya catch that? Bwahaha........



So, I feel like one of those museum patrons, but my own blog I must say, to me at least, is far more entertaining.

This is probably what an art teacher feels like going to an art museum, with the comparison of the art student feels like going to an art museum.

I've done a lot, and my morals, ideals, and events have changed. But I think I'm still me. *poke* Yeah. *thinks* pretty sure. *reads scriptures* yep yep yep.



Sen. Alex Clawson is a really great poet. (mental note: I will probably use one of his poems in my anthology...) I just read some of his writing, it was really good.








So, now that the parents are home and "baby-sitting" I felt stranded.
No, that's not the right word. I don't feel hopeless yet...
Lethargic? No, not that either........

I feel like I can't sit still in one place, doing one thing too long, like I don't exactly fit in the picture frame.

You're simply the latest of my efforts to find release and sanctuary in something tangible.

Since this is a...friday night post, I'm free to go outside of the box, all of you who are dazed and confused.

But I think I will leave you that way. All the more fun for me ^^

No comments: