In contrast.
Of recent events.
As of ocurring last week.
I apologize. I spouted out tons of whiny depressed babble in my last entry, and although I had just as badly crappy days as I had had that day, I will do something better-
This is gonna be a happy post! :)
If for no other reason than the fact that I'm going to make it one :)
So, I'm asking her to Prom, have no fear of that. That will come, and I will give you more details after the fact, provided you, my overly dependant and stalker readers, may spill the beans.
Moving On- That last portion was a rather social aspect that will (hopefully) benefit me in multiple ways, however I need to point out something in my life...
I don't really date. Whether of past experiences haunting me, or a lack of want/need to date, it's a fact; I don't date.
HOWEVER!!!
;D
I found my favorite passage of doctrinal and religious guidelines, ever in a very, very long time. Ahem...
"Not all teenagers need to date or even want to. Many young people do not date during their teen years because they are not yet interested, do not have opportunities, or simply want to delay forming serious relationships. However, good friendships can and should be developed at an early age."
For the Strength of Youth, Dating, pg 24.
Bam.
Skadoosh.
Yippie-Kay-A-CowBoy!
Shehhbang!
Whoop! Whoop!
:D hehehehehe....
Now, don't get me wrong. I still wish to date, and may do so infrequently, however, I have already chosen the position of- "The Nice Guy" and will continue to do so.
The nice guy, although plagued with early social inadequecy, in the end is remembered and loved for his care for others...so things will work out. Hopefully.
I did finish reading (having started this morning) Behemoth, which having read the book in one day put me in a good mood, and I also finished both The Jungle and Invisible Man over the weekend, so that all put me in a good mood, however,
Finding that verse was the best part of my whole weekend.
For those of you optimists out there, you can skip this next portion.
I do need to give a word for my goals set in the previous entry.
Once again, they failed to take effect. My struggle in this feels similar to the physicists struggle for the unified law of the universe, which will be able to merge quantum mechanics and the basic laws of gravity together.
I won't set new goals tonight, just...I need to spend some more time with that.
And not all these short bursts of "ingenuity".
And...they have to involve physical now -_-
Ok, welcome back happy people!
....errr.......Good Night, Happy People!
No comments:
Post a Comment