"...Wait. Reverse that. And forward" :) Willy Wonka's 'de bomb as well xD
...Holy crap.
That's a lot of work to do.
A lot of stuff to write about.
I just wanted to make a post, but can I postpone this entry explaining:
Date w/ Kristen
That following Sunday
Homework w/ Teagan
INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC TOUR TO SAN FRANCISCO
Advanced Placement United States History, and Chemistry
I'll write about all of that when I start to listen to General Conference stuff on saturday and sunday.
But I needed to note, that after a tear-filled piano session with Katie, and a down-to-earth chat with my mom, I think I finally confronted the fact that I, like Aubrie, need a change of perspective in order to get myself in order.
Due either to Depression, Lethargy, Bad Habits, or whatever, I don't do homework at home: My mother came up with the brilliant idea of exercising xD
I modified it, and here's what I'm going to do differently (or start) now:
5:00 Wake Up (sorta check)
2:30 School's techniquely over...
2:30 to 4:00 Music (Orchestra, Solo, and Ensemble)
4:00 to 6ish Murray City Library for AP homework (NEW)
6ish or 7ish [depending on dinner] Murray Rec Center to workout (NEW)
8 to 10 Back home for other homework and miscellaneous stuff.
We'll see how it goes.
(OneNote's the bomb-diggity, btw)
No comments:
Post a Comment