So it's been a while since I've written, and I'll just account for the holiday blues, or something else like that. I think I'm finally feeling in a better mood because there was snow(ish) on the ground this morning :)
Discounting the blog post about the fight I had with my father, no one has ever really had an issue with what I've posted on here...or even a comment...but, regardless, I've decided that this blog will no longer be the host to such delicacies as my inner thoughts and feelings, those most apt and visible and vulnerable during The Twilight.
Perhaps I may still write during The Twilight, but this blog itself will focus on more social occurences (Psh, as if I have any xD) than my deeper thoughts and feelings. They may peek out between the cracks during my discourses, but the intention, really, is to be a little less personal on the internet.
But where will all of my deep, dark secrets go if not on here? Well, my Personal Journal of course! Not the Revelatory Journal, which discounts my personal Revelations, readings, etc., or any seminary, class, or experience journal, but the traditional Personal Journal. The one with all of the scripture verses in it.
...But since I feel that I've written enough, I'll stop here. Tomorrow, after the concert especially, I'll document my many social failures and few social triumphs.
No comments:
Post a Comment