Yes.
I believe that's what I have contracted.
However, if you understand its symptons, then you will realize that I should be slacking off on some important thing that I should be doing right now...
*looks around room*
Oh yeah.
Well, for a quick recap of my week - Nyeh, screw that, I'll just focus on the important stuff...You would enjoy that, wouldn't you?
Well, all that you DO have to know about last week was that I worked on my creeper costume for about 3 hours each night before my parties, and I believe that the work payed off...enough.
But, regardless: I'm really growing good habits in terms of friends, and socially. My AP Calculus BC class is most notable, pushing me to learn and work hard yet have fun doing it, with the Musical coming in a close second.
Due to that, the Drama Club Party was most enjoyable. Although I normally didn't associate with most of the people there, I feel that I chatted and was a positive reinforcement to Teagan's success. I showed off my creeper costume for the first time, and 20% either knew what it was, or had at least heard of minecraft... We played mafia and cakewalk, and then watched Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (Extremely enjoyable because I learned where all of the phrases from Star Wars Acappela came from, and because some drama kids hadn't seen Star Wars before, but not because I had to fight The Urge whilst sitting next to Teagan).
The next day was my party, Hallow's End, which I had planned for months in advance.
:/ (hold that face for 32 seconds)
:) (hold that face for a moment)
:/ (hold that face the remaining 9.9 seconds)
(decoded, that says that it was okay, really fun for a bit, and then just ok for the rest of it...and for no specific reason, you sneaky handholding is sneaky believers).
The first to show up was Andrew, dressed as ketchup disguised as mustard with a lightsaber and a cape, early because he said that he was bored. He left after announcing himself as leaving multiple times, probably because we weren't playing videogames... It made me depressed that he thought I was so shallow but...oh well...
Alena and Marae came next, Alena as a very convincing (1104 82070) pirate, Marae in a UoU shirt. When Rees came next, I saw the grimace in everyone's eyes and I felt so bad...
He's a good kid, he's just a little quirky, in a little more obvious ways than everyone else. He has strong opinions, which can be respectable or annoying, depending upon your own attitude. He's my friend, but definitely not everyone elses'. I think at my party he was reminded of what it was like in Jr. High, and that must have a figurative hell for him to go through (pardon my language).
He was dressed as...well, I forgot the characters name, but he was from Deus Ex, I think, I'm probably wrong......it may have been someone from the Matrix, which I also haven't seen or played...
Later on, Connor, followed closely by Alyssa stopped by, who was dressed as V for Vendetta, and a Devil, respectively. They left soon afterward, because of, and I quote, "Alena's and Marae's offensive language", none of which I heard...chose to hear..........
Even Ammon and Alyssa stopped by for a few, being bedazzled by my home, although they left from one party to another xD
Oh yeah, Nick came to! He's a good, simple kid :) I need to get to know him better - He was actually capable of polite, nice conversation :D
And, of course, Kristan came :) (1C5101 A0160 82070, 28070 B5096070110 A0160 25180709680C) She wore a light blue, sparkling burkha. And even though she had probably just grabbed it from their closet of costumes (she had told me previously that that was what she would probably do), She really wore it...well, gorgeously *squee face*
That should be enough descriptions of everyone, I'll add a paragraph of what we did, and then I'll spend some time on what actually happened.
We had the dry ice and rootbeer, which looked awesome first and tasted awesome later. Pizza was pizza, cheap yet delicious and fulfilling. They started watching of disapproving youtube videos, and I did my best to detour them, taking them downstairs to hang out, but that just made them want to watch a movie (I was trying to hold back for as long as possible, due to how long I expected the party to run) and so I popped in Ghostbusters. But my brother misinterpreted what I said when I wanted him to be in charge of the fire. I said that I wanted him to get it going later on, and to let me help him but he got it ready during the movie (and he burnt the wrong type of log)...This separated everyone, between the movie and the fire, which played while I stayed out by the fire as I spoke with Alena, Marae, and Kristan, when Ammon and Alyssa showed up. Stuff happened, and people left, and we watched Anger Management with the leftovers and...well.....the rest goes in the next section...
So, if you didn't know this Rees and Alena clash. Well, Rees clashes with a lot of people, but Alena the most. They have conflicting interests, and he likes to argue and debate, while she likes to keep it to herself...bad combo. And combine that with the fact that Rees, Connor, Andrew, and Mitch are all pulling me towards talking with them about nerdy stuff, which is exactly NOT what I want to do at a non-videogame party:
The reason for that is that everyone can talk about general things (What those are are hard to define, due to the fact that a true general thing is rare), while only Geeks and Dorks can talk about videogames and...that kinda stuff. That leaves Normies out of the picture, and if I couldn't be there to narrate for the normies, they pull away from the party.
The reason that I took a moment for the normies vs. geeks and dorks thing is that Rees was doing that to me, but he was being a total dork (which is a terrible insult) even though he has capacity for geekiness.
I was trying to hang out with Alena for quite a bit of the party, however, he would follow me wherever I went, and Alena would go wherever Rees wasn't...You can see the dilemma here...
And later on, I was sitting with Kristan on the couch, when Rees asked me to...well, do something, but it required me leaving the couch...or maybe I left of my own free will, I forgot, but, regardless, after I left, Rees took my spot.
Now, normally, thats ok. I would just go somewhere else. But I had been holding hands with Kristan (Honestly, the main reason I was doing that was because she was cold, but I never said that it was the only reason...), and he wouldn't move when I told him to move. He wouldn't move when I told him to shove it. I would have defended her more ferociously, but I didn't want to do so at risk of ruining reputations and friendships.
That demoted Rees to douche for a moment there. He got back up to Dork, because Kristan came back over and sat by me, and we later claimed our spot back but...
...I had hoped to avoid drama in high school...I guess it follows you like a shadow wherever you go...I'm so sorry to be caught gossiping, but, it had to be said, or it would cause me to implode.
I could take some time to detail what the experience was at Kristan's Saturday night (and morning), and later at Grandma's the next day, but both were good, wholesome, and enjoyable.
[What I feel most notable is that I felt that the Holy Ghost had stayed up late with me, though all others would condescend my returning home at 1:30 am. I did the right things while there, and it was fun, so...*shrug*]
I got to get to sleep now. I think I've been cured of stickittodamanneosis though :)
Oh yeah, I gotta go take Lela to see The Big Year.....
No comments:
Post a Comment