Sunday, February 7, 2010

Realizing now that my blog is actually being read, I will attempt to continue to write as I feel, without pressure of a parent(s) over my shoulder, however in order the privacy of those written about by me, I will simply encode it in my own trickery. Don't think of it as me hiding it from you, but saving it for me.
(Think of Madam Defarge)

To make up for your now crest-fallen attribute, I will supply with juicy tidbits.
bitesize.

at church today, my calendar was completely filled. range monday, ward temple night tuesday, blueergh. however Wednesday is conflicted with baptisms and Mattie's Party. LazerQuest, for Those who don't know. luckily thursday will be a prep day, but the following is rather filled. saturday is empty, yet Sunday is Stake Conference, and the continuous following sunday is a Fireside.

Trust me, that was delicious.

I am conflicted on Tennis. Yes or No? It will be after school in the spring, yet I hope it does not go into summer (quite certain it will). The fact that Tyler has said it has fallen apart (him who sprained his back from frequent serves) because Wihongi no longer coaches, for some strange reason invigorates me to go. It means it will be easier to get into, and also that we probably won't win as much. That's mean and rude, but true. It means it would be good exercise for me, without taking out that much time from my schedule.

I can no longer cram things into my summer schedule (crap I forgot again!!!) because I may get that engineering internship. (paid) ((I still need to write a resume)) That and efy, ward campouts, and family camping trips (also being 16).

What do you do for Valentine's? I don't think I want one...So I don't know what to do, considering the incredibly friendly friends I have, I may receive a gift I wasn't expecting, and be unable to pay it back...but I also don't want to be that awkward giving person, who may have given without a reason, but seem to have given with a reason. And I'm not an Arts and Crafts person, I can't make a cheap yet effective gift- they require some money which I no longer have to give. Hmm.

Spiritual Time.

This last sleepover was great ^^
We went to Sam Fisihetau's house, all of the Teacher's Quorum (that means Connor too) came. We even picked up Alden halfway through his date with Aly. Along with a truly amazing testimony meeting, it followed the standards of traditional sleepovers, lots of little caesars and mcdonalds, videogames, very very latenight rowdyness and laughing, and even better a great breakfast to wake up to. For once, the Wii and Xbox me and Connor brought helped to bring us socially accepted to the group, not away from it.

The Lost Symbol, was also great.
It was surprisingly religious, mixed in with the Death, explosions, symbols, action, and hot scientist who has a crush on Langdon. It even mentions a quote from Joseph Smith, although does not mention him by name. I would suggest any inquisitive mind to read it, although Angels and Demons must come first, followed by the Da Vinci Code.

I must retire. Ya, retire, that's what it said in Preach My Gospel.
(I recently went scavenging around my room and found it- It happened to have a Missionary's daily schedule, which provided a great answer to my schedule problems.)
With minor editing including Missionary replaced by Student Daily schedule, it gives a trustworthy, yet powerful guide. Hopefully I'll use it.

This is Alex Clawson, signing off.

The Twilight Owl

No comments: