(Braveheart)
Since I have now efficently and slowly forced all of you to lose interest in reading this blog, I can write about anything I want now :D Ooo, don't you wish you were still actively reading??!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Like I wrote in my journal, I'd rather write my feelings, rather than the facts of the events surrounding myself recently...Beh, I'm lazy, I'll just copy what I wrote in my journal:
"Instead of the facts about-
Alena, Valentine Party, Teagan, Haylee, Math contest, Eng intern, scholarship, UBSCT, Dad's car, Dad got laid off (added now- Quorum Sleepover, The Kitchen)-
I'll give you my feelings and thoughts.
I don't know if I am turning into Rusty- I want to like someone just to like someone, or whether I actually like her. I'd be daring to say we've hugged, or at least, frequently. I enjoy talking to her, my always seems better talking to her...But...Should I? COuld I? I mean, I might be turning 16 but so what? We've already been on dates before (Woops) -
Now, I"m not saying I ddin't enjoy that time (I did, wholeheartedly). We never kissed before, why after I"m 16? Even holding hands would be a great leap of misguided faith.
(Here's a hint- that girl(s) described there was NOT Haylee)
Valentine ^^ .....*glances over* I can no longer describe Teagan and Alena at the same time. Memories of Valentines are filled only for Teagan...is there room for Alena? Or will Teagan's files get erased? These are questions I simply can't answer yet. I don't know.
I feel good- That uncontrolled energy in Jr. High is finally being focused on my studies. Hopefully I'll be successful.
Because of this, my feelings for dad can only be one of light sympathy...He bought a mustang GT, blue with white stripes, manual, and two days later got laid off. He's not worried about the job, (*EDIT* May not need to) but he'll have to sell the mustant...Aww, too bad *Goes back to work*
The Twilight Owl"
I blame the randomness on the fact that my hand can't keep up with my head in all of its thoughts- Not even my fingers typing can keep up, but that's understandable since a thought is like a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of a second.
I've been doggysitting a lot, and IIIIII like it! As long as I feed the dogs (and occaisionly myself and other people) then lately everyone else has left- or is reaaaaaaaaaaly quiet. Another thing is that I love to do the dishes. *SHHHHH!* You didn't hear that ;) If I say that I like to do them, I would never get out of it.
But when I am appointed to the dishes, I will whine and complain till everyone has left, turn on soft/classical/good music, and do da dishes.
It's not a time for thinking, and I like that. It's like meditation. Only concentrating on cleaning, and it opens up your brain cells like opening up the pores in your skin. It's really nice.
I'm working on my hygiene habits. Haven't had a soda for a while, brushed my teeth each night and day since visiting the dentist, actually flossed once, and in general am trying to fix my mornings and nights (and therefore, the rest of my day) I refuse to wear the retainer, but I will brush a lot, maybe even whiten. I've been putting on lotion too- I've never kept it up because I always see that my skin only turns redder after putting it on, but whenever I see a lotion ad, it always shows the before and after at like 2 or 3 weeks. I suppose I will try it out, see what happens.
I'm editing Teagan's current section of Tale of Two.
Alright, here's the lowdown:
The reason that I did not want to make an edited version of this story is simple:
I believed that when we wrote that, we wrote with what we were feeling right at that moment, it was a reflection of our hearts on paper. I didn't want to change it as much as I wanted to change Teagan's personality.
So obviously, I was against editing it more into a book type status. However, it delights Teagan (I think), and will in the end provide a nice book. I'll help, but she has to do the revisions ^^ See what's it like to copy down 200 pages of a book O_o Just kidding! ^^.............oh wait, she's not reading this...whatever.
So, now that I've committed to making it publishable, I WILL make it acceptable.
That was quite a bit, and I am 4 minutes away from bed. Well, Good Night!
The Twilight Owl
No comments:
Post a Comment