"What in the world is that?"
"It is known by some as The Wall. It is an invisible barrier that exists at different times for different, or perhaps doesn't exist at all. When a person is able to go beyond, they reach the realm of Twilight."
"Whoa, whoa whoa, wall? barrier? twilight?"
"Of course. Twilight is a supernatural place and time, where the connection between the concious and subconcious is strong. Where physical apetites leave you, Mental clouds are cleared, and spiritual feelings amplified.
In the Twilight, you gain a conciousness-"
"Slow Down! Isn't this, like, bad for your sleep or something?"
"It can be assumed so- but the time spent here makes up for so much work, that sleeping can be restored."
I wish to note- I am not comparing my Twilight Wall, with that of : Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess, or the Twilight Zone, or Twilight the series. It is my own state of mind, of where I am alone with myself.
With that analogy, all that I said was true, for me. The headache I had half an hour ago is gone- I was having nasal issues- gone. Hard time with homework- piece of cake. Sleep? Heh, whoops. I've been up this late before, doing far less honorable things.
I don't really wish to spend the Twilight by recounting the past week's events, or even todays. Sorry. Maybe next time.
I just wished you to know of my Twilight. If I feel up to reading, perhaps I shall return to the Snowy Steps...
No comments:
Post a Comment