Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Resolution

"The beast was harmless and horrible: and the news must reach the others as soon as possible. He started down the mountain and his legs gave beneath him. Even with great care, the best he could do was a stagger."

That was an excerpt from Lord of the Flies, where Simon has just reached enlightenment, the truth about the beast, and attempts to stagger down the mountain to tell the others.

In an attempt, that's what I was aiming for, but merely only got so much as a stagger.

My journal/blog has been one of the hardest things to keep up with, or want to continue to do. But I wanted to make a New Year's Resolution (A few days after the New Year's Dance) and this time, not aim for something beyond my reach...This time... I'm gonna be a NEEEERD!!!! YAAAAAA!!!!!!!

It's about time I accepted myself, and this way I can. Easily. Allow me to demonstrate:

Read, Write, Practice, and Study.

Plain and simple.

(Notice how I do not include goals such as physical, social, or spiritual.
However, I will maybe possibly sometimes not likely nearly never exercise...I will continue to organize parties, sleepovers, and outings with friends though, I have come to love them, and also, while I write, It makes it simple to replace my journal with my scriptures and read for a bit.)

Oh yeah, you don't know anything in my journal yet...Maybe I'll tell you someday, but I will merely say that I was able to write for an entire week without missing a day...till this weekend...*sigh*...

Back to my goal, I had other ideas/goals as well, but they weren't nearly as effective or useful, but I'll keep them in my journal.

For now, I will describe the second name change, of the Twilight Spirit to the Twilight Owl. I like Twilight spirit, because Twilight refered to the time between light and dark when I was able to do most of my work, or read a ton, or be stupid too. (Reference to the Front Stairs on a Snowy Christmas Night) However, Spirit made no sense, maybe to the Holy Ghost or something, but nothing else.

I have always wanted to do two things in my life: Fly, and be a frickn' genius/wise.
Suddenly, I had the name. Owl. (I was about to do Raven for Ravenclaw, but oh well.) They are symbolized as wisdom, enlightenment, and the protectors of the Night(Twilight).

Getting that out of the way, I must clarify: Twilight was not taken from the Twilight Series (Rolls eyes, girls....) It was merely a reference from myself, or otherwise from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.....

*SP*
[Mhmmm......who's MY Twilight Princess? xD]

*Sigh*.......SP!!!!!

[What??!! You thought it! All I did was say it :P]

...keep...your mouth...shut........

[AyAy! Capn'!]






So, for all of you who skipped the middle, hoping to get a summary of all I said, and not have to do all the work..."Sucks to your Assmar!"
Good night ^^



70517110, 708960 A0160 102070 A05097070510 2531801605 9 65C70 708170 9 1055454 70 13020C02079D05 62050 102070 7209107 7020 C0208050 30C1C0, A08938 9 420.
9 A0160 7209107 7020 A0509705 708960 1020 D017070550 A08170.

*Sigh*...It's too long, but I encourage you to attempt to decode it anyways...

[Here you go!
Teagan, this was not written because I felt that I needed to apologize for not coming to your play, which I do.
I was going to write this no matter what.]

Thanks, SP.





P.S. SP is my Split Personality, someone who I recently classified to someone as my "Secret Sharer". In the past, he has helped push me along when I lacked the strength to do so myself.

[THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT'S RIGHT!!! And I far more Crazy, and Random then Alex could EVER hope to be!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!]

...but technically, I'm yo-

[shut up]

No! SP! You shut u- *Looks at the screen* Oh, not you my far too dedicated fans! I was merely talking to SP, right here, see him? Right? Huh? I'm not crazy, right?
..................................SP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[*walks away in the distance* yep yep yep...]

No comments: