Monday, September 13, 2010

I would love to...

I would love to give you this nice long, juicy entry, and maybe I can, maybe I can't.
We have to see.

Well, it's super late at night, and there's so much to talk about, I am forgetting. Forgetting.

Yeah, that's a big part of what's going on with me right now. I keep becoming more and more afraid of forgetting things, and therefore I keep making all these new graphs and lists and goal sheets and ideas and brainstorming but...I keep changing the things that are supposed to change me.

For instance, the two journals will no longer be Serendipity or Eureka, and the journal will not be written as my name in Codex. Instead are words and phrases that make far more sense, and especially to those that come to read this blog.

The first notebook will be Wisdom, the second Understanding, the journal Enlightenment.

Read the introduction to this blog, The Twilight, if you don't understand.

Wisdom will document all the things I do and research (video games, wikipedia stuff, etc.), and kind of be my scratch paper, if you will. The idea is that all the stuff I write down will be wisdom, if I choose to use it.

Understanding is going to be my new Dialectical Journal of Everything. Most importantly will be my scriptures (writing down everything marked in my scriptures is a task for a summer), but otherwise for every free-read book and perhaps I will write dreams here too.

Enlightenment is going to be written entirely in the Codex. It will be my journal, but I will want to spare it with things pertaining to Enlightenment, so that anyone who manages to read it later will be able to see the changes in me as I realize more about myself.

The Perservation of Self is already on my planner (and I like it) and The Twilight is a fundamental name already, and makes sense to me. I'm writing in the Twilight right now.



Back to things pertaining to most of you reading.

Well, last monday was No School, I took advantage of that to write and do homework ( alot) cause I didn't do enough over the weekend. I barely did enough before Homecoming, but it was sufficient.



Homecoming.

:)




A very, very, very nice time to spend with friends, and *more importantly* Christina :)I hadn't seen her for a couple of months, and it was great to spend time with her.

When I woke up on Saturday and immediately started cleaning and getting ready for everyone, I felt that sense of feeling of being a party-planner. Personally, I think I'm pretty good at it, if only because I have an awesome house (downstairs) to host it.

She arrived first (on purpose) so I could show her around. That, and of course, she was at my house (never been to before) surrounded by my family and friends (only very slightly know) going around to places (she has never been before) and doing stuff she wasn't really accustomed to doing.





All in all, it was great ^^




The attendance to the party was decent, if it changed every hour or so. First was Christina, then Teagan (very interesting to watch this...) followed by Connor and Alysha, and eventually Hudson and two people I didn't know he was bringing -_-, followed finally by Andrew and Marie. (josey, with hudson, didn't come till dinner.)

Nearly the last ones here, Hudson and his two friends were the first to leave...
Andrew left soon too, and Connor and Alysha as well........so there were great amounts of times when it was my family, Christina, and Teagan. Naturally, Teagan had the upper hand because she could play the family card but...Christina had me.

We had a chocolate fondue thing set up, drinks, played ping pong, watched Nausicaa (which I should have chosen differently becuase of Christina's bugphobia), and the party itself was great. We had a good time :)

When I finally got Teagan to leave, Christina barely had time to get ready before Connor was here, waiting. (I was ready in two minutes, and played the piano while Christina got ready downstairs).

When she came up...Wow, she was gorgeous :) :) :)
[and my worst fears were silenced, she didn't put on excessive makeup or jewelry, in fact, only a tiny bit...I was so relieved]

Naturally, we took pictures, and you can go to facebook to find those, until I edit those photos to this blog. I put on her corsage, and her my boutinere (it's wrong, I don't care about spelling right now.) and we headed out :)

We picked up Alysha (who looked wonderful) and drove down to the Old Spaghetti Factory in Trolley Square.
I'm not sure I liked this part so much, besides being in (and eating in) the restaurant. It was a kind of long drive, and we didn't talk much, and the way in to the restaurant was 80% Utah fans, 10% homecoming kids...

As soon as we got into the waiting area, it was fun though :) We took pictures James Bond style in a chusiony chair next to a fireplace, and talked and stood and sat till Hudson and his group arrived (with Josey now, who looked stunning). We got a table and were somewhere inbetween Rowdy and Under Control, all the while having fun :) It was juuuuust right.
[ex: We asked for crayons, and doodled while we waited and after xD]

Coming out of the restaurant was even stranger, as there was this werid, weird art exhibit...*shiver*....don't remember it...

Another drive...

But arriving at the dance, was the time we had all been waiting for :)







Sadly, the Commons was disappointing. So many crowded bodies, Rap music so loud, so hoooot...we just stayed outside, chatted, and nearly played ninja :D

Me and Christina eventually started walking around the school (have no fear, we were chaperoned by Andrew and Marie ^^) and that was great, it was just like the gateway.
{This walk and talk was very important to me. I had to know whether we were actually able to continue talking and talking, or whether it was simply becuase we were getting to know each other then. Although we talked less, we did succeed, and that's a good thing.}

At random intervals (that Hudson and his group that didn't follow us was unable to catch up with) we slow-danced, took pictures, and (one of the best times of all) we simply went a little ways into the band hallway, where we could hear the music, but it was cool and open...
Me and Christina experimented with improv dancing :D :D :D it was so much fun, I can't even describe it :)

Including some more walking around the school, and a very rude scare by Connor and company, that's how our Homecoming dance was :)

Getting a ride from Kelly, we got dropped off to find Christina's car (and The Berret's house) Toilet Paper'd...hmm, I wonder who did it?

Me and my dad cleaned up while she got changed (she had a long drive at 11:15 at night...) and when we finished, I just talked to my parents about it for a while before she was dressed, then I went downstairs to help her pack. Taking her stuff out to the car, we said our goodbyes, I gave her a goodnight kiss, and she drove off, going home. 45 minutes later, I received a text that she had gotten home safely.




Well, that's as many details as I can recall...I'm way tired, and I hope you enjoyed that post...especially you, Christina ;)

Good Night.

1 comment:

Teagan said...

Huh. I'm not sure whether to be offended or not...