I'm taking advantage of the fact that I don't have school today (monday) to write right now. Normally, expect the regular update to come on sunday.
So, remind me to go Barnes and Noble and get two new journals, as well as a really nice notepad. I finally got to the end of the journal that I have had since 2003, as well as I would like a new notepad for my stuffs alongside my new planner.
The title for the dream journal will be Serendipity. Serendipity is a propensity for making fortunate discoveries while looking for something unrelated. The plain journal's name will be my name spelled in the Codex, with an inscription using the Cypher inside. The notepad's name will be Eureka. Eureka is an exclamation used as an interjection to celebrate a discovery. The planner's name will be The Preservation of Self. Preservation is a synonnym to record, and self as in to keep myself in order, on track.
This is fun :)
So, I've already asked Christina to homecoming, just making sure you know. I'm afraid I don't have the text that I sent her (alongside my call) when I asked her, but know that I told her about my dream, and used that to ask her to the dance. It was creative with what I could do, at least in my opininon.
But I'm tired, good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment