Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Three Word Journal

How many times have I revamped my goals and lists and things? I'd rather not try and count it...






To begin with, let me just say that you are extremely lucky that I didn't start writing in here an hour ago. It would've been an angry, sad, mopey, depressed, confused, and weireded out person writing, not me...well, still me but...



It sucks.

When something bothers you and you are unable to locate what exactly that is. An elusive cloud, it's like trying to slice through a ghost with a sword. You make some kind of whoosh, and it appears to be been cut clean through, yet, within seconds, the ghost's body returns, as it advances ever nearer.







So. The Three Word Journal.

I really like it ^^ It's by a man by the name of Randal A. Wright (I really like his name xD) who is a social genius. He really understands how we (I) tick, and what I can do to make my ticking either stronger, more consistent, or both. I just finished with the part where you need to list your strengths and weaknesses. I felt rather relieved to get it down, I had just as many strengths as I did weaknesses (around 50 each) and now begins the process of working on them...


I've been enjoying this journal so much because I have already been doing everything that this guys suggests, however, he knows how to organize it and actually accomplish it (for instance, he actually used the phrase "mental, spiritual, physical, and social" which I have been using to understand myself for years now.)



But, because I still haven't done my homework, and it's 10:30, I gotta go to bed. (i'm technically following my schedule! :D)

No comments: