Saturday, February 19, 2011

House and Dog-Sitting Weekend

Hmmm...I really have been avoiding you, Bloggy, haven't I?

Although this before to so many other people, I didn't mean to.
I just, kinda...did.

But, I'm making up for it now, alright?






I suppose that quite a lot occured between Prom and now, to be honest...
I'll do my best to give quick overviews of everything, and then get to what I've been meaning to do...






Umm....I still won't really write about Prom...again with the "ideas in head are great, suck in real life" thing, I'm not gonna write about it.

Went to the Church History Museum with Kyle, Nate, Tyler, and Ian on Wednesday, Feb 9th. Remind me to return that Comments slip that I took as we were leaving...

The ACT test was on Saturday, Feb 12. That's gonna be a good test, I was really focused and alert (also, I finished reading Annexed the night before, so I was ready for a lot of reading, comprehension, and grammar.) It was made very enjoyable by the fact that the proctor was Mr. Wood, [Who thankfully skipped over the cheating policy, only saying "You all know not to cheat, right? Right, let's move on."] and I had a chance to hang out with Teagan and Marissa at Panda afterwards.

Stake Conference was that same Saturday, and Sunday too. Though I missed the Saturday Session, I whole-heartedly enjoyed the Sunday General Session (I was actually sad to get up and leave :) ). In contrast, the Youth Session was a let-down. It was similar to a BYD, (Bishopric Youth Discussion), but the topics were rather bland, obvious, or simple. [Regardless, I took notes on what nearly every single person said.]

Last Wednesday (Feb 16) was a Gaming Party with a few of the Priests, Teachers, and later Deacons. Me and Mitchell still had two televisions set up, and two Xbox's, so we had fun playing a few races, but once again, mostly Halo on Halo.






And now you get to this weekend...The rest of the family is down in St. George for a soccer tournament. I stayed back with the not-yet-fixed-Fred, Molly, and Missy, and took care (am taking care of) the house. They left friday afternoon, and won't be back until monday afternoon.

So, yesterday, pretty much a few minutes after they left, I went over to Connor's to hang with him and Hudson, and Simon and Emmy were down there too. (320D301509602010 206 5DDC0 A09708 791010C0, 32010102050 A09708 502010, 1104 D5 A09708 815050C0).



Not too great of a way to start a working weekend -_-




Mainly because, the result of that was that I wanted to try out Minecraft when I got home. But that was riddled with problems- The upstairs computer blocked the site's cookies even I told it not to, and my computer lacks a video card? *confusion* (No it's not, this computer is a hand me down...)

And so, there goes last night and this morning........I have accomplished very little of my actual homework, though I did do a lot of cleaning, washing, ironing ( I even mended a pair of pants!!!)...I even did Wii Fit! (When I logged on, it records how days you've played, and how many days total it's been since you first joined...When I hopped on, it was exactly 1000 days total xD xD xD
I restarted though, to change my settings and records, etc.

I'm just going to put it down- By the end of my Senior Year, my goal is to achieve "Wellness" (Basically, Healthy:

-Reach a "Normal" BMI rating (It's like 27 or 26 ish, or 20 lbs less than I am right now.)

To do this:

-Eat a balanced diet (You should have seen my dinner, it was Awesome! [Ham and Cheese on Whole Wheat Bread, a serving size of Fritos, Banana, carrots and ranch, Water :)]
-Exercise regulary (I was thinking of getting a fitness journal or something like that, but Wii Fit has already been purchased, and despite a few lacking traits, is a very good method to record my fitness, be able to set goals, reach them, and make new ones.
-Sleep (I'm imposing a strict curfew on myself now, 10 p.m. to wake up at 5 a.m. [I can stay up after, but it can only be for scripture reading, journal writing, etc. and sleeping in will probably occur xD])
-THE SCHEDULE (Remember that awesomeness? Yeah...If I follow that, I'll be good xP)





Also, end of Senior Year- Perform Rhapsody in Blue for the Senior Talent Show

To achieve this:

-Play Piano Everyday (Regardless of what it is that I play, warm up, play something, and my fingers will be ready).
-Take 10 minutes whenever I play to work on new sections.
-Play through it only once, maybe twice- (Junior year, do this infrequently, but as a Senior, I should have learned all of the sections, and memorized them, just need to improve them)




We'll see how well the rest of this weekend goes....

No comments: