I honestly just discovered the "stats" button of my blog...I was totally surprised.
This blog actually gets hits!
Now, I admit that I'm assuming most people are just surfing "The theory of antigravity" and come up with this junk "The Twilight"...
Or perhaps they're searching The Twilight Series and get "The Twilight"...
Regardless of whether you found this site on accident and immediately left it, or whether you took a moment to read, I'm extremely glad ^^
I had continued writing this thinking that no one ever read this. Apparently some do!
That just...made me very happy.
For those surfing though, here's an introduction for you, if you didn't get enough from the panel, and don't have time to filter through my life:
I am Alex Clawson. I am currently a student at Murray High School. I am currently 16 years old.
Although this blog is dedicated to my personal life for the moment, it may yet one day include my research on antigravity. I wish to become an Aerospace Engineer, and I personally believe that the secret to the harnessing of this power may yet be within our grasp, and my dream is to spearhead that research.
(Hm...That's kind of drastic, almost, in comparison to how I normally view myself and life. I suppose I just need a life goal, something driving me on each day.
I will continue to live and breathe my religion, but similarily to how I feel that I would benefit the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints the most with my musical talent, The only purpose I can see of myself in this world is that of being the master of gravity. I will prepare myself for the world to come to be the master and ruler of far more.)
An interesting combination of Religion and Science. If you believe this to be false or unholy, please read Angels and Demons (concerning the similar paths of Science and Religion- They're just two different paths to the same goal- Eternal Life, Mastery of Self and One's Environment, and then read Helaman 12:15 (concerning the understanding of the Lord's people far before any established civilization recognized the current setup of the universe) and this quote from The Objective of Seminary and Institute "The earth was not created from nothing; it was organized from existing matter."
And for those who wander here for the Literature aspect (Who searched "The Twilight Series"), I am going to follow another goal, but this is a goal that can never be finished yet started immediately. I am going to record everything.
I take wonderful notes in Seminary.
I take wonderful ntoes in School.
I hold on to all of my ticket stubs, programs, flyers, etc.
I am writing down stories and experiences in my journals.
I am going to compose a Personal Anthology of the Life of Alex Clawson.
It will include the full stories that will accompany my entires in the Three Word Journal. (Learn, Act, Share)
It will include full and accurate reports on movies, video games, books, plays, performances, and musicals that I attend.
I will either photocopy or insert my notes from the classes I've taken.
I will either insert or include my journals from all of these experiences, as well as yearbooks, efy notebooks, college journals, mission journals...
*sigh* and I suppose I am going to add in Physical goals in there somewhere, I just haven't really gotten around to figuring that out yet.
Why?
I get one life in this world. I'm going to live it like I had 7.
No comments:
Post a Comment