I don't think I'm in the Twilight anymore...
What the heck is this?
Fortunately, whatever this is, it isn't as terrible as the Plane of Suck, though it may or may not be as bad...
If you haven't enrolled in one of Robert Langdon's Symbology courses, I'll have to give you an introduction into what the heck I'm saying...
Actually...I can't tell you what I don't know...
It's kind of late on friday night, and I have tons to do, yet nothing to do... Depression? Maybe. An underlying cause? Not apparently. Insane? Quite possibly.
In an attempt at returning to some form of rigidity and order, I will begin by mentioning that tomorrow is the Day of Percussion, and the Percussion Ensemble will perform The Bells and Portico, and I will perform Furioso and Valse in D Minor.
There is also a Pre-Trek Walk tomorrow morning, however I will be unable to attend, sadly.
On monday, many extra credit and time consuming assignments are due (Few to none of which I have started). On tuesday, same deal. Thursday is the final day of term however...You see now why being tired and lazy right now is really bad...
I've just been watching a bunch of machinima's, trailers, and videos in general of video games and movies I had previously enjoyed...
I really miss making all those memories. I feel like I've already begun to stop making them and only remember them...In that respect I feel old, but my mind lacks any of the knowledge and wisdom to back up those memories with fact and truth.
A sad predicament I find myself in, I assure you.
What to do, what to do.........
I really don't know.
I just, don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment