In all technicalities, this is wednesday morning, not tuesday night, but let's skip that tidbit, shall we?
Well, I'm still alive, though that's not saying much.
Trek Meeting- Short and sweet- I had fun playing games, ordered a muslin shirt.
Solo and Ensemble- Should have practice my solo more and the ensemble less (Mattie wasn't ready at all for Metric Lips, I have it basically memorized and Josh and Hudson are fine, I suppose).
12 Angry Men- You know, I rather enjoyed it! Despite the allusions that Teagan, Saxton, and play-attenders in general gave me, I had a great deal better time at 12 Angry Men (I think it has something to do with the fact that me and testosterone get along well, but me and estrogen are total strangers).
Jason's Cabin- It was fun. This time around, we had more deacons and teachers, fewer priests and leaders, and everything was under 2 feet of snow. It was still rather enjoyable, but nothing in comparison to the first trip.
Bishopbric Youth Discussion- It was fun. We had a lot of good, tricky questions, and I found a few answers, or totally new ideas, and there were a lot of people that I enjoyed to be around from the ward, as well.
Steel Magnolias- Like I pointed out in the 12 Angry Men description, I'm not one for pink, if you catch my drift. [A little bit deeper, it seem's idiotic that I like 12 Angry Men better than Steel Magnolia's: The 12 Angry Men create problems and arguments based on a subject that doesn't necessarily have to be, while Steel Magnolia's are about "strong, upright women, who withhold their marital vows" etc., but they're just trying to cope with the trials of life {See differences between Trails, Tribulations, and Afflictions}...meh].
ACT- Well, due to the fact that I went to Steel Magnolia's the night before, I didn't study as much as I would have liked to...or at all......Or would have gotten some sleep....or would have gotten a good breakfast....Regardless, I think I did pretty well on the test (I improved my English section, though I bet my Math will fall) though probably not well enough to beat my score of 31...
There, you're all caught up. Happy?
Yeah, Me neither.
I essentially spent all afternoon home playing minecraft. I finished the horizontal railroad, the monorails, renovated Loch Ness, prepared to start digging Vorkuta, and Moscow is waiting...
When I finally pulled out of it, just to find I was watching videos of minecraft mineshafts, railroads, explosions, tunnels, computer and computation systems of high tech analysis...To get to the point, I'm addicted.
And this was the game that wasn't supposed to matter! It was about the journey, not the reward! Yet what do I find myself doing?!...
I just typed up another copy of my patriarchal blessing, so I can explicate it, in an attempt to return to my agenda- The Sailboard is back up on the wall- I'm finally going to get those Physically Fit, Mentally Awake, and Morally Straight signs up.... maybe.
Look at me making goals...All to be forgotten...
No comments:
Post a Comment