I use the weekend to die and be reborn, so it would seem.
On friday or Saturday I break down and die, and over the course of that next day or two, I revive, as if out of a deep and horrible nightmare.
Friday was my death, (As you can see), Saturday was my slow recooperation (withdrawals perhaps), and was back to a wonderful human being just as the Sabbath rolled around.
Saturday was extremely beneficial to me, being able to hang out with the Percussion Ensemble, perform well, and have fun, but most importantly, TO CREATE MEMORIES.
To Create Memories is to reaffirm that one is alive, and living life out to its fullest. To Create Memories is to share them with others that they too may benefit from your happiness. To Create Memories is to take a piece of the Present, convert it to the Past, and save it for the Future. To Create Memories is to feel, to think, to believe, to love, and to enjoy. To Create Memories is the Pursuit of Happiness.
And, surprisingly, a good number of requirements on my To-Do List are checked off... These next two days will be a bit stressful, but the rest of the week will be wonderful: No school Friday, 1104 102070 7020 D5107092010, 1 30207051091C 41705 A097080 B5096070510 2010 60170805041C0 :) )
Also, of course, SPRING BREAK, and the Instrumental Music Tour to San Francisco :D
(A definite opportunity to Create Memories)
Good Night, I know I'll have one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment