Sunday, July 10, 2011

Relief

June has come to a close, and I had 0 entries. There was a reason for that:

June 3rd: Graduation at SLCC
June 8th-11th: Trek
June 13th-16th: Engineering State
June 20th-25th: EFY

And so is the Schedule of RELIEF (June). The term Relief comes from the three stages of the recovery from the Great Depression, but in this case, the three stages of my Summer:

Relief: June, With all of week-long activities and what not, it is a Relief from School and even from Summer.
Recovery: July, with the average Summer days. This is when I must institute those habits that I need to have for my senior year of high school, Including going to bed and waking up early, etc.
Reform: August, where school will soon begin. This is the time to actually go out and buy pencils and binders and planners and pens and yeah...

So, now it is time to detail what Relief was about. I suppose.



There is little to say for Graduation. I was merely in the orchestra, I didn't graduate. What I can say is that it was fun to ride over with all of the band geeks, we really bonded due to the Music Man, and on the Instrumental Music Tour. We played well, only one person tripped, and yaddy doodly doo. Although I have what the speakers said written down in one of my journals, I guarantee that very few seniors have the faintest clue on what they said. Meh.



Trek on the other hand :) :) :)

Such a wonderful experience ^^ I would go again and again, given the chance. All of those insignificant reasons that others have given for not wanting to go on Trek, they had and will have no effect on me- Be away from your phone for a week? The only people I would have really wanted to text were there, too. Get all dirty/sweaty/stinky? HECK FRICKIN YES!!! Every now and then, who doesn't wanna get a little mud between their toes...and teeth...and eyeball sockets xD

But, since I'm not quite back into the writing mode, I will save the detail of Trek for my OneNote Trek Journal. In there, I will (as best to my ability) accurately detail each event from Trek, as well as include a Post Script.







Engineering State :)

I wish I could tell you more about what I had learned there- While attempting to reorganize it, I lost all of the data of the classes that I attended on Grandma's iPad...it was a sad day, but I still had my lecture data, and I sent that via email.

Again, more information according to my OneNote Journals.





EFY :)

You Know what? OneNote xD









I'm such a lazy butt xD

2 comments:

Chris said...

Did you know there are people reading your blog? Does your Dad count as "people"? Sure proud of what you are doing!!!

Teagan said...

Listen to your father. Because I read your blog. And so does my mom!