Monday, May 9, 2011

WILLiam Harward

Alright. So.





Iiiiiiiiii think I have finally whittled away every last visitor to this blog.
A final motion would be to require an invitation to join the blog, but I'm not that kind of guy and this isn't that kind of blog.




All that I am hoping for with this blog is that one day (assuming there is no catastrophic failure of humanity at 2012 or some other date), myself or others could read this blog and be able to actually know what I felt. To actually know what went on in my world. Firm in the Faith is the story of William Harward, and his journey from England to Utah and Back across the United States... And that entire journey could only have been found by me because of one small journal that william wrote in, and only for the space of about three years, of which the entirty was on the road. And a good portion of the journal was simply poems and hymns.



I have surpassed that amount of writing with just a single one of my seminary journals (I'm on my third journal this year in seminary).



...I just hope that someone will have the time to read them :)















And I've never said this, but I would like my will to include some form of code or puzzle. See, it has to be the ultimate puzzle, the one that will unlock the key to everything I've written, everything I've hidden, all that I kept stored in my heart all of those years.

For the moment, I'm using the code, but, ultimately? My will is going to include my Unlucky Ninth ;)

No comments: